Stabilize Source: MO Exposure Optics
At a glance
- Excellent Light Uniformity (typically +/-2%), Perfect illumination over full exposure field
- Stable Light Source
- No re-adjustment of lamp position required. A mis-alignment of the lamp does not affect the light uniformity anymore.
- Saves setup and maintenance time in production
- Improved CD uniformity
- Telecentric illumination improves CD uniformity and overlay accuracy over full wafer area
- Larger process window and yield improvement
- High Flexibility with exchangeable Illumination Filter Plates for customized illumination, allowing to optimize critical lithography processes to the very limit
- MO Exposure Optics is "DUV-Ready" - Fused Silica Micro-Optics allow operation at full wavelength range
- Special "Down-Sizing Kits" are available for light compression to smaller wafer sizes. For example when using 3" wafers in 6" mask aligner MA150, the light intensity gain is more than 5 times.
- Find out how it works