SUSS MicroOptics profits from more than 15 years experience in the design of optical elements (diffractive and refractive) and optical microsystems.
SUSS MicroOptics works closely with top-ranking research groups worldwide to support our customers in developing and improving their products.
SUSS MicroOptics uses the following design tools
- SILVACO Expert, IC Layout Editor (Mask-Layout)
- ZEMAX-EE, Optical Design Program
- RAYTRACE,Optical Design Program
- Simulated Annealing and Iterative Fourier Optimization for Diffractive Optical Elements
- Rigorous Diffraction Theory for Wave Propagation
- ANSYS Finite Element Simulation